1.Support USR Unique "Virtual Serial Software"
2.Support D2D Data Forwarding
3.Support Httpd Client and Websocket
4.Support DHCP Dynamically Assign IP
5.Support Customized Webpage
6.Support TCP/UDP/Httpd/WEB to Serial
Serial Device Server Introduction
USR-TCP232-410 is a dual serial device server, which supports rs232
& rs485 working at the same time. It adopts Cortex-M4 solution
and its basic frequency is up to 120MHz. And the internal of the
serial server integrates TCP/IP protocol stack.
Serial Device Server Feature
- New Cortex-M4 kernel, industrial working temperature
range(-40~85℃), elaborate optimization TCPIP protocol stack, stable
- Auto-MIDX function, discretionarily connect cross-over or direct
network cable, automatic switching.
- Serial Device Server Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, UDP
Server, HTTPD Client,websocket, various of ethernet protocols.
- Support virtual serial port, provide corresponding software.
- Serial port highest baud rate from 600bps to 1024000bps(COM0 only
- wide voltage input, more applications.
- Serial Device Server Support DHCP, automatically access IP, can
inquire the facility within network through the UDP broadcast
protocol(using software USR-TCP232-E45 Setup).
- Supply the protocol for VIP customers
- Serial Device Server Provide PC TCP/IP SOCKET programming example,
VB, C++, Delphi, Android, IOS.
- A built-in web page, also parameter setting via web, can customize
web pages for users.
- Can also set via UDP broadcast, provide the set up protocol.
- Reload button, a key restore default Settings.
- RJ45 status indicator light, RJ45 interface built-in isolation
transformer, 2 KV isolation.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, the user can define
MAC address (please state when you make order).
- Serial Device Server Support upgrade firmware via network.
- Support visit IP and domain name at the same time
- Support up to 8 link from client when act as TCP Server, same data
will be send to all client.
- Can modify http server port from default port 80 for module
built-in http server.
- Serial Device Server Support Keepalive, detect a dead link quickly
and make sure the connection more stable.